Paper Cartridge Kit, .69cal rounds, 20 Count with Minie Balls
Fill your cartridge box with period-correct, functional paper cartridges for the .69cal Springfield Rifled Musket.
All materials are included to craft 20 cartridges, minus black powder due to shipping constraints, and minie ball lubricant. Detailed, illustrated instructions will walk you through the historical process of constructing ammunition. The kit features:
- 20, cal.69 minie balls. These pure lead bullets are cast by hand and gauged to .685.
- 50 trapezoidal cartridge papers.
- A .69cal. forming dowel.
- 10ft. of flax twine, to be unraveled into individual strands for fixing cartridges.
- A choking cord assembly and stand.
- 2 Arsenal wrappers with labels to bundle your cartridges into 10-round packs.
- A detailed set of instructions, including photographs and historical data to guide you through the process.