German Dueling Pistol by C. Blancke
This is an original, possibly one-of-a-kind, dueling pistol made by the C. Blancke, Ellrich (ThÃ¼ringen), Germany in the 1850s. Has an octagonal 10-1/2 inch barrel, groove rifled bore in .40 caliber. The lockplate, signed "C. BLANCKE IN ELLRICH" is beautifully engraved with floral patterns, along with matching screws and iron furniture near the ramrod receiver, trigger guard and butt plate. Dovetailed silver front sight with adjustable rear sight.
When ordering reproduction firearms from Regimental Quartermaster, please be aware of the following:
- Due to state law in New Jersey, we are unable to ship firearms there.
- We can not ship our reproduction Firearms outside of the United States.
- Before firing any of the listed firearms, we recommend a thorough cleaning of the rifle or revolver.
- We recommend that any live firing should be done with an experienced shooter present.
- Must be 18 years of age to purchase any firearms.
NOTE: ALL black powder musket and revolver shipments require an adult signature for delivery! Due to Legal Restrictions we do not ship firearms to New Jersey or outside the U.S.