Pietta Spiller & Burr Confederate Revolver, .36cal (Like New)
Although the resourcefully equipped Confederate soldier could not compete with Union repeating rifles, it was a different story when it came to revolvers. These handguns did not typically require a special type of ammunition, making them easy for Southern troops to acquire and operate.
This Confederate Pistol was born of a need for the South to arm itself. The .36 caliber revolver was adopted as the standard revolver of the Confederate Government. The Spiller & Burr was modeled after the Whitney Revolver with only a few minor adjustments. During the Southern campaign only 1,500 revolvers were actually made making them very hard to find and desirable. This replica is perfect for re-enactments or display. This replica features a 6.5" nickel-plated octagonal barrel, nickel frame, brass guard, and walnut grip.
**** * ****
When ordering reproduction firearms from Regimental Quartermaster, please be aware of the following:
- Due to state law in New Jersey, we are unable to ship firearms there.
- We can not ship our reproduction Firearms outside of the United States.
- Before firing any of the listed firearms, we recommend a thorough cleaning of the rifle or revolver.
- We recommend that any live firing should be done with an experienced shooter present.
- Must be 18 years of age to purchase any firearms.
NOTE: ALL black powder musket and revolver shipments require an adult signature for delivery! Due to Legal Restrictions we do not ship firearms to New Jersey or outside the U.S.
- Spiller & Burr Confederate Revolver